Southwestern Oregon Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will be first Endocrinologist in hospital employed practice covering 110,000 service area.
- Complete hospital and staff support for patient referrals and building successful practice quickly.
- Position will be employed with attractive base salary, production bonuses, up to $50K signing bonus.
- Benefits consist of malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, ST/LT disability, pension, 32 days PTO/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both upcoming fellows and experienced Endocrinology specialists welcome to apply.
- Visa sponsorship available.
Named one of the next 50 towns to live in by National Geographic Adventure, Klamath Falls has a local population of 50,000 people. Medical Economics magazine lists Oregon as the sixth best state for physicians to practice medicine. . It is located at the base of the beautiful Cascades Mountains. At 4,000 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate, affordable housing, arts and theater and is home to Oregon Institute of Technology. The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes. To travel farther afield there is an International Airport in Medford, OR, about an hour's drive away.
Recreational activities abound in the outdoors. World-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, etc., are all available and frequent hobbies of the community residents. The incredible natural beauty of the Northwest?s largest fresh water lake, the Pacific water fowl migratory flyway, and the access to Pacific Crest Trail all make our community a relaxing place to live and to call home.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, rheumatology