Outpatient Internal medicine need in Coos Bay, OR with earning potential of 350K
- Physician owned and run
- Join 50+ physician-cooperative that provides ancillary services to run your practice.
- Partnership in two years
- No out of pocket buy-in
- Work in clinic with 11 other internal medicine physicians.
- See 18 to 25 patients per day.
- Practice in the Pacific Northwest where your colleagues are earning above the 95th percentile
- Group is looking for an internal medicine physician for a traditional IP/OP setting in Coos Bay.
- 1:10 call schedule. Hospitalist program takes over after 9PM. No need to go to hospital at night.
- Admit to 132 Bed hospital JCAHO Accredited
- Guarantee in $240K-$260K range with full benefit package.
- Earning potential is 350K
Coos Bay is the County seat and is nestled in a beautiful valley. Set between the I-5 corridor and the Pacific Ocean along the beautiful Coquille River. Ranked one of 10 Best Small towns to live.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology