We are currently helping a clinic in Oregon that is in need of a pediatric physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an OR state license. The assignment requirements include attending high-risk deliveries and C-sections. The EMR is Epic.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4 call
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Attending high-risk deliveries and C-sections
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care