An experienced family medicine physician is needed in the Portland, Oregon suburb. The physician will be able to enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule, with no weekends or call. This is an outpatient clinic setting with advanced practice support staff. This position requires a board certified family physician with at least two years of experience practicing in a primary care environment. Experience within a community health center/federally qualified health center is preferred. This position requires an active and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Oregon, and an active DEA license. An ACLS or PALS certification is also required.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this suburb of Portland, putting all the secenic beauty of the Northwst at your doorstep.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.###.#### for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Flexible outpatient opportunity
- Work with administration on clinical initiatives and effectiveness
- At least two years of primary care experience preferred
- Experience working with underserved population preferred
- MD or DO w/ completion of accredited FM residency program
- DEA, and ACLS or PALS certification required
- OR license needed
- Board certified required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, hospitalist, physician md, physician md do, practice, practice physician, primary, primary care, urgent